Message from the Dean
DENVER (known organ events only)
If you plan well in advance, consider attending these regional and national conventions:
- AGO 2017 Southwest Region Convention, Dallas TX, June 12-15
- AGO 2018 National Convention, Kansas City, July 2-6
You don’t have to be an active organist or choirmaster to join the Guild. In fact, you don’t have to be a professional church musician at all. Membership in the Guild is open to all, and the only real requirement is an interest in the organ and/or sacred choral music. To become a member of the Colorado Springs Chapter, contact any Chapter officer. See below for contact information.
Employers and job seekers are invited to post and search listings of available positions on the Guild’s National Website.
Dean: Eric Wicks – email@example.com
Sub Dean: Joan Kuehn – firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Miriam Schinnerer – RalphS@pcisys.net
Treasurer, CLARION editor and ONCARD Liaison: Joseph Galema, DMA –email@example.com
- Deke Polifka – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deborah Bauer – email@example.com
- Lynn Hurst – firstname.lastname@example.org